THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HAD SO MUCH LOVE FOR US TO THE POINT WHERE HE SUFFERED THE CROSS. HE DIED SO THAT WE COULD LIVE, AND LIVE IN HIM AND THROUGH HIM. NOW, THAT IS LOVE. MANY PEOPLE USE THE TERM BUT HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT TRULY MEANS.
JESUS TOOK ON HIS CROSS AND SUFFERED THROUGH IT ALL, TEACHING US THAT LOVE IS A SACRIFICE.
- Love is a sacrifice; because you are going to make adjustments in your life so you don’t lose that which you love.
- The adjustments you make is considered a “sacrifice”.
- The ultimate sacrifice by Jesus Christ, is the ultimate example to us all.
WE ALSO HAVE TO MAKE A SACRIFICE TO SHOW OUR LOVE FOR HIM. YES WE HAVE A CROSS WE MUST CARRY.
- And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. Matthew 10 vs 38.
- Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. Matthew 16 vs 24.
- Whatever God’s calling is on our lives, whatever it comes with, is our cross to bear.
LET US THEREFORE GIVE HONOR TO THE LORD AND BE STRONG AND DETERMINE TO UPHOLD THAT WHICH HE HAS CALLED US TO DO.