WALKING IN THE SPIRIT
- How we are led
- How we speak – Speak with grace.
- How we see things, confident, faithful, knowing that, “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me”.
- Knowing who we are in the Lord Jesus.
- Getting “me” out the way.
Your Faith is Tried
- When you walk in the Spirit the following attributes will be tested:
- Are you having Joy….? Joy in the Holy Ghost, Romans 14 vs: 17.
Understanding Your Joy
- Your Joy is within you
- The world does not dictate your Joy
- Since Joy is within you then you are able to bring joy (happiness) to others
- You cant give what you don’t have
- When you met Christ, your Joy begins
- Joy is a state of happiness
- Our Joy is in the hope which we have in Jesus Christ our Lord.
- Our hope is in Faith, in what we have not seen but heard through the word, the word of faith which we preach.