Many people visit churches based on season. There is no commitment on their part.
- When you are undecided you lack commitment.
- Commitment is a stand you take to get to your goal..
- Commitment leads you to stability.
- God is always committed to what he promise.
- “For the promise is unto you, and to your children”. Acts 2 verse 39.
- “You shall receive power after the Holy Ghost is come upon you” Acts 1 verse 8.
“But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed”. Isaiah 53 verse 5.
Jesus Christ was committed to the cross, the journey, the purpose. Let us likewise be committed to the fullness of his glory.